Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Headache headache a'

Well... I'm planning on my trip to S. Korea. The trouble is that I've got to do my visa. 
Aiyo... So "ma fan". Guess what?! This is what all Indonesians have to go through as their passport *** =P
Now the documents require are:
1) application form
2) 1 passport size photo
3) original passport + photocopy
4) company letter to state the purpose of trip
5) bank statement to show if i can afford my trip (hahaha...) 
Lastly... visa fees. 
Another headache that i am facing right now is that my cousin from Indo who currently is living in malacca can't do her visa in MYS. I will be very sad if she can't join my sister and me to Korea for holiday. Urgh.... hate it hate it hate it! I really wish her visa can be done ASAP.
Comparing her situation to mine, I'm more fortunate because my visa can be done in Singapore, which is more convenient. 
Gosh... I'm still troubled if my cousin can't come with us. *sob**sob* Aduh... God please give me your kindness and blessings!

No comments: